 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2044
Re: URL for Box car pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:44:29 GMT

Martin Legault wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dean Husby writes:
Hey guys!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/Train2/mov01541.mpg

shows some box cars. Does anyone have a link to some more pictures of
them? They look wonderful!

--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320

They were from MonLUG. I think they were Kevin Zwicker's, but I'm not
positive on that. Kevin?
Too bad Martin didn't bring his CN locomotive.
Play well.

Tim Strutt  8^)

Hi,

To bad I didn't brooth the CN loco I was sure that DCC would work, bur those CN
and CP box car are mine.

DCC? Where are things sitting as far as DCC right now? I'm really wanting to get
into that.

will post some picture on brickshelf latter next week.

I can't wait to see some up close pics of them. They look fantastic in that video.
I've created a CN diesel as well. I'm just waiting for the O Scale decals to really
make it shine, then I'll pop up pics.

Dean