 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18129 (-20)
  Re: BAD LUCK Friday dinner

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: josh got a severe cold last night and gave it to me today. I won't be making the drive into the Big Smoke tonite :( Dave K -who has his own zombie kit which basically contains a can of running around (...) (13 years ago, 13-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BAD LUCK Friday dinner

(...) No, it is NOT safe. Do not come here. Unless you have a zombie kit (URL) (13 years ago, 13-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BAD LUCK Friday dinner

(...) I heard zombies have taken over your city, are you sure its safe for out of towners?? Janey "Braiiiinnnnsss" Red Brick (13 years ago, 13-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BAD LUCK Friday dinner

The roads are covered in 1cm of snow. There is this stuff called black ice out on the roads Its Friday the 13th Its rtlToronto. I can't wait for tonight's monthly meet up Chris (...) (13 years ago, 13-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TECHBALL - 2012

(...) I can not wait 'till Jan 21. Techball is going to be so much fun. I hear Dave is going to be there, and Jeff, and many more people who will all lose to my superior robot football/soccer skills Chris (13 years ago, 12-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TECHBALL - 2012

(...) Snipped a bunch of stuff Chris said... (...) Yes, you have a robot, but "Mister, your bot sucks!" Janey "Almost champion of the world... of techball" Red Brick (13 years ago, 11-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  TECHBALL - 2012

Techball is upon us. YOu have just over a week left to design your techball robot, and win the coveted $2 gift card prize that has been generously supplied by Dave. Techball 2012 or End of the world (1) its a tough choice Regards Chris B.E.D. 1. (...) (13 years ago, 11-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BAD LUCK Friday dinner

This Friday Jan 13th rtlToronto will host our monthly dinner. It's going to be bad. As in luck. I mean its Friday the 13th. That is never good. Its rtlToronto, so that's not cool. It's at a family restaurant that sells family meals specializing in (...) (13 years ago, 10-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TechBall - 2010 - Toronto game

(...) Just adding the time for those that are not familiar with how rtl games usually go... TIME: Game will start at 12 However we will be in the library from 9 am on... working on our bots, tweaking and testing them, complaining how heavy the game (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TechBall - 2012 - Toronto game

(...) Umm, you loaned it to me??? I thought this was my copy... I think YOU have some building to do mister! Cant wait to play! And IM playing to WIN - (without the Quebec guys... the first place crown of glory will be mine, ALL mine!!!) Dave K cant (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  TechBall - 2010 - Toronto game

TECHBALL!!!!!! In 2 weeks, On Sat. Jan 21, many people will gather to play a fun game of remote controlled Techball. Fun for all ages. All the info you will need is here: (URL) have a bot, I loaned it to Janey so she can try to copy it. So that's 2. (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, builders of all ages... Mark your calendars for (URL) Brickfête 2012!!!> AFOL Convention starts Thursday, July 12th to Sunday, July 15st Public Exhibition on Sat, July 14th and Sunday, July 15th Located at the Hilton on Airport (...) (13 years ago, 5-Jan-12, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Selling Duplo Interesting Experience...

So I put the totes of Duplo on Kijiji Got a reply like 4 weeks ago saying that if I helf the duplo for a few weeks , they'd pay more. So we did, and finally today we delivered... Put the totes in the van and headed to the 'not-as-nice' side of The (...) (13 years ago, 22-Dec-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A Call for Open Communication

I second being up for an open and frank discussion. I can not speak for rtl, but I can speak for OBB, and I can say without a doubt, we have always wanted every theme and skill level represented and included in any public displays we have done. If (...) (13 years ago, 14-Dec-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  A Call for Open Communication

Hello to the Greater Toronto Area and environs... There has been some consternation recently regarding LUGs for the GTA. I wasn't privy to any 'behind the scenes' discussion or knew of a need for a new LUG until someone forwarded the announcement to (...) (13 years ago, 14-Dec-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  this month we still dined....

Hi, just posting that we had a lovely time at Swiss Chalet this evening, December 9. Unless its posted otherwise, the dinners are almost always the 2nd Friday of every month. Merry Christmas, and hope you have a festive holiday. Some of those (...) (13 years ago, 10-Dec-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  2011 Christmas Toy, Tain and Doll Show wrap up

So... Haven't quite caught up on my sleep, but that's okay! It was a great show! (see some pics here--(URL) I really need to thank everyone who showed up! You guys made the display fantastic! I heard so many great things from the visitors and the (...) (13 years ago, 21-Nov-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  4 totes of duplo to who wants to free up space in my abode

4 totes of duplo has to be taken to a good home! (URL) some thomas, some cars, lots of vehicles, lots of duplo figs thru the years, 2 totes of just bricks... Anyway, contact me and we'll work something out. I'm also going to put this on Kijiji (...) (13 years ago, 18-Nov-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Updated Classic Space Station

Want to know what 128 LifeLites looks like? (URL) it's still not done. (but it'll have to wait until my next Rob order--maybe he'll retire from all the orders I'm making ;) ) Anywho, you'll get to see it at the show this saturday!! Take care, Dave K (13 years ago, 17-Nov-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  this month we shall dine

rtlToronto, and any free soul in the area is invited to attend this months dinner. We shall meet at 7pm, and Swiss Challet. The goal is to discuss Tech Ball. The library is booked, and a game we shall have. See you this Friday Nov 11. Regards Chris (13 years ago, 7-Nov-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact