 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18120
Re: TechBall - 2012 - Toronto game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:58:24 GMT

TECHBALL!!!!!!

In 2 weeks,  On Sat. Jan 21, many people will gather to play a fun game of
remote controlled Techball.

Fun for all ages.

All the info you will need is here:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=18108

I have a bot,  I loaned it to Janey so she can try to copy it. So that's 2.  I
have commitments from a few other people so we have a game.

Can't wait to practice this on the 21st so when we do it at Brickfete we can
really have a show.

Chris

Umm, you loaned it to me???  I thought this was my copy...
I think YOU have some building to do mister!

Cant wait to play!
And IM playing to WIN - (without the Quebec guys... the first place crown of
glory will be mine, ALL mine!!!)

Dave K cant build with motors anymore, his space guys wont let him.
Jeff VW cant build with power functions, cause he is stuck in his castles
prison.

So we dont have to worry about any competition from those guys!

Janey (how do I turn the remote on?) Red Brick