 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18121
Re: TechBall - 2010 - Toronto game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:20:06 GMT

TECHBALL!!!!!!

In 2 weeks,  On Sat. Jan 21, many people will gather to play a fun game of
remote controlled Techball.

Fun for all ages.

All the info you will need is here:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=18108

Snipped
Chris

Just adding the time for those that are not familiar with how rtl games usually
go...

TIME: Game will start at 12

However we will be in the library from 9 am on... working on our bots, tweaking
and testing them, complaining how heavy the game board is, chatting with
everyone, hanging out, drinking coffee, playing with 3-d printed gizmos etc.

In fact, historically some people just show up with their parts and build
something on the spot.

So feel free to join us early!!!

WHERE:

Fairview library
35 Fairview Mall Dr., Toronto, ON M2J 4S4
416-395-5750

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/detail.jsp?R=LIB010

WHEN:

Saturday Jan 21, 2012

Last night (after work) I built a few different techball entries (yes, all in
one night) so no one has an excuse that they dont have time!

Im happy to say, I have 3 simple but working bots, none of which lose its gear
while driving around.

I do have a dilema though, my best bot is built mostly with YELLOW, so it might
be too ugly to compete!

"Janey (Oh how I hate LEGO YELLOW) Red Brick"

P.S. Even if you dont have time to build, come out and listen to the lame
attempts at smack talk, and endure the boastful victory talk from the winning
team that takes the prize!

Practicing my victory talk as I type!!!

GAME ON!!!