 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18128
Re: BAD LUCK Friday dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:44:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

Its Friday the 13th

I heard zombies have taken over your city, are you sure its safe for out of
towners??

Janey "Braiiiinnnnsss" Red Brick

No, it is NOT safe.

Do not come here.  Unless you have a zombie kit

http://www.zombiehub.com/zombie-survival-kit.html

Chris
B.E.D.