 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17974 (-20)
  Big Blue 3 - Proof of Concept

So with much josh-taking-caringings and procrastination-ings and other life-thingings that get in the way of good ol' fashioned lego-buildingings, I pieced together a few monents here and there to put this together-- (URL) (image is a link) Yes (...) (15 years ago, 24-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

(...) Ha, you must have noticed that the smiley was a linkie! Merry Christmas to you as well, Chris! JOHN (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

(...) in the house of rtl. (URL) (...) (URL) Janey> (...) That's snot always the case, now is it, Chris? JOHN (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

YES John, I agree with Dave. Please tell the class what exactly you meant when you talk about Stud heat and Mistletoe? (URL) like, you know... Janey might need to know. Chris Studs Not On Top (...) (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

(...) You might want to reread that. And, you know, maybe go back in time and rephrase it a bit... (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

(...) LMAO!!! nice john. you made me smile. Merry Christmas. Chris (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

(...) Awww, wish I didnt have to miss this, especially a boot to your neck. Have a great dinner guys, and Happy Holidays to you all the rtlers. Enjoy your taste fest. Janey (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

(...) If it weren't a 10+ hour drive, I would SOOOO be there with mistletoe, packing stud-heat.... Just thought I'd share. Have a great party, as I know you all will! (URL) JOHN (15 years ago, 10-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

(...) Do the Swiss Guards do the security there ? If so, do they ever ask "Is that a minaret in your pocket,or are you just happy to see me ?" -pete.w (15 years ago, 10-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner

'Tis the season and that time of month. This Friday Dec 11. You are welcome to join us at the same time (7 pm) at the same place (swiss chalet) for a night of fun, lego, gossip, and with careful planning, no SWAT team. I will be there at 7 to start (...) (15 years ago, 8-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Gun brings SWAT to Toronto man's office

(...) Where's the "dislike" button? Steve (15 years ago, 5-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Lego Gun brings SWAT to Toronto man's office

Long story short, Guy buys gun from brickgun.com, guy builds toy at office, neighbor across the street sees gun thru window, neighbor calls the cops. SWAT does what SWAT does and "take down" guy with lego. Lego guy fully complies and was released (...) (15 years ago, 5-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  2009 Christmas Train Show Wrap-up

Wow! Just wow! K, I'm still exhausted, but it's a good exhausted! So here it is--first, two vids from the show-- (URL) OBB Display at the 2009 Christmas Train Show> and (URL) OBB Classic Space Layout at the 2009 Christmas Train Show> So with those (...) (15 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Toronto Christmas Train Show November 21st and 22nd

Hello to all you wonderful LEGO enthusiasts!! Yes, it is that time again! Time for the annual 2 day event known as the Toronto Christmas Train Show, where you can view MOCs and builds from many of your favourite Ontario builders!! So come one, come (...) (15 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  November feast-o-pleanty

IT is bound to happen, hold a meeting on a Friday, and some day, you meeting will fall on Friday the 13th. This is the all call to those who wish to attend the rtlToronto monthly dinner feast. This Friday (the 13th), Swiss Chalet, 7:00 pm, I look (...) (15 years ago, 11-Nov-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Twelve (minus one, plus three) bacon products

(URL) say the list contains twelve bacon or bacon-flavored items, even though the twelfth entry is a repeat of the first...but that same entry mentions three bonus bacon items. So I guess the real question is how long before Chris will be able to (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto monthly feast

(...) LOL, apparently you didnt manage to drag me there... I just saw this now... hope you had a good dinner. Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 11-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto monthly feast

(...) Have fun, I will not be able to make it this weekend due to thanksgiving plans... Jeff VW (15 years ago, 8-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto monthly feast

Once again, it would seem that a monthly Friday dinner is upon us. You are all invited to attend the dinner. www.rtltoronto.com click on the Google app that Wayne invented to show when/where. I'm going to make it on time, and I think I will be able (...) (15 years ago, 7-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  YOu're invited to the Toronto Christmas Train Show November 21 and 22

Hello all you fabulous readers here on LUGNET!! We have an upcoming show in the GTA (the 'Big Smoke' for those that know that one) You are invited... nay, you're encouraged to show up for-- THE TORONTO CHRISTMAS TRAIN SHOW IS NOVEMBER 21, 22, 2009 (...) (15 years ago, 30-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact