 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17965
17964  |  17966
Subject:
DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:49:39 GMT

'Tis the season and that time of month. This Friday Dec 11. You are welcome to
join us at the same time (7 pm) at the same place (swiss chalet) for a night of
fun, lego, gossip, and with careful planning, no SWAT team.

I will be there at 7 to start the festivities.

Chris

ouch, get your boot off my neck.