 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17970
Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Neal wrote:
   If it weren’t a 10+ hour drive, I would SOOOO be there with mistletoe, packing stud-heat....

You might want to reread that. And, you know, maybe go back in time and rephrase it a bit...