 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17968
Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 03:19:26 GMT

'Tis the season and that time of month. This Friday Dec 11. You are welcome to
join us at the same time (7 pm) at the same place (swiss chalet) for a night of
fun, lego, gossip, and with careful planning, no SWAT team.

I will be there at 7 to start the festivities.

Chris

ouch, get your boot off my neck.

Awww, wish I didnt have to miss this, especially a boot to your neck.

Have a great dinner guys, and Happy Holidays to you all the rtlers.

Enjoy your taste fest.

Janey