 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17972
Re: DO NOT bring your lego gun to this months rltToronto dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:10:14 GMT

   YES John,

I agree with Dave. Please tell the class what exactly you meant when you talk about Stud heat and Mistletoe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistletoe#KissingundermistletoeatChristmas

I don’t comment on any double entendres which I may or may not have perpetrated in the house of rtl.

   Cause like, you know... Janey might need to know.

MMMMM... Janey

   Chris

Studs Not On Top

That’s snot always the case, now is it, Chris?

JOHN