 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17940
Re: OT: More Bacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 00:32:49 GMT

All this talk about bacon has made me want to play with it.... the bacon i mean.

Nothing says family fun time like bacon, and dice on laminated cardboard.

http://nerdapproved.com/gaming/mr-bacons-big-adventure-game-a-mouth-watering-mosey-through-meatland/

I can only quote from the game itself:

----snip------

Join Mr. Bacon on a mouth-watering mosey through Meatland! On your journey,
you’ll have to navigate your way through the Mustard Marsh, cross the eerie
expanse of Wiener Wasteland and sail on the Sausage Sea. If you make it past the
deceptive detour of Vegan Alley and avoid getting grounded in Gristle Grotto,
you might just make it to the Great Frying Pan at the end of the trail.

----snip------

Chris
"...Wiener Wasteland and sail on the Sausage Sea"

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, scott Frischmann wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
snippity snip

Oh how I miss the days when people posted Lego stuff all in one place. Oh how I
miss the days people responded to posts.  Oh man, I am even missing colour wars,
and flame wars, and bacon wars. (ok, I made that last one up)

So, since no one is posting about Lego (trust me, I tried... 2 lego related post
in a row...)

Please join me in my pursuit of preserving my right to bear bacon!!!!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2NEuKgGJyMU/SkVFbZ1RrlI/AAAAAAAAJXA/spC5DhHu7sk/s1600-h/bacongun.jpg

Oh come on, you all knew a bacon post was lurking in your near future.

Janey "Pouty Red Brick"

Now, if you wanna exercise your right to bear bacon, then think of what you
would get if you crossed a flame war with a bacon war:
http://www.popsci.com/bacon
That'll make things toasty brown, but some will argue the color is black. Color
war ensues.

Give it a flamin' Splat!