 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17923
Re: OT: More Bacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:18:59 GMT

In some news group, some lego geeks with nothing but time on their hands wrote:
some crap about bacon....

9 hours ago I made a post to Lugnet... I returned to see what had been posted
since then, and my post was still the most recent.

UGH!!!!  9 bloody hours ago.  Thats crap.  (Serious pouty face!)

Oh how I miss the days when people posted Lego stuff all in one place. Oh how I
miss the days people responded to posts.  Oh man, I am even missing colour wars,
and flame wars, and bacon wars. (ok, I made that last one up)

So, since no one is posting about Lego (trust me, I tried... 2 lego related post
in a row...)

Please join me in my pursuit of preserving my right to bear bacon!!!!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2NEuKgGJyMU/SkVFbZ1RrlI/AAAAAAAAJXA/spC5DhHu7sk/s1600-h/bacongun.jpg

Oh come on, you all knew a bacon post was lurking in your near future.

Janey "Pouty Red Brick"