 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17727
Re: OT: More Bacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 04:13:06 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

I prefer to have my bacon in the morning... instead of a disgusting after dinner
treat like ice-cream or suckers.

Janey "Red Brick"

Fire up the printer babe, I needs me some Bacon

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=544

Chris