 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17924
Re: OT: More Bacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

<snip>

Janey "Bacon Brick"

y'know, now every time I'll do the homer simpson drool from now on (Mmmmm...
bacon.... GGAHAAHGGAHAGHGAHGHAGHHHGHHGHHHHHHH.....") I'll think of the bacon
bikini babe and then I'll think of Chris and 'bet it don't taste like
chicken...' and then i'll be reemmberign that Chris is cut off for stealing
Janey's lines.... and then it'll be me feelign sorry for Chris 'cause he ain't
getting any....

Bottom line--homer simpson is the reason why Chris ain't getting any.

Dave K
-mmmmmmmmm bacon..... GAAGHAGHAHAHGAHGHAGHHGHGHGHHHHHHHH....