 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17700
Re: OT: More Bacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 03:48:13 GMT

Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

I think, we need to discuss with Renee about a Lugnet.Bacon.

Oh wow, has it really be three whole days in .bacon, errr I mean.rtl without a
Bacon post???

http://www.baconsalt.com/

Janey "Mmmmm, mmmm bacon, Red Brick"