 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17799 (-20)
  Re: Fwd: Dinner on?

(...) i'll be there with some stuff for derek (should he be there) Dave K (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Fwd: Dinner on?

I'm working in Toronto today. Is the group dinner on tonight? Website says so...If not, I'm going out for dinner anyway :) -Rob A> (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

OK, I had to post this in rtl because I confess the main inspiration for this was watching Ian's amazing LEGO industrial P&P automations over the years. This isn't nearly as fast as his, but it's the first time I've captured a motion I really like, (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !

  Dinner

Dinner, this Friday, August 8th, 7 pm, Swiss Chalet... be there with bells on, or at least with something on. Bring cool lego, or not, bring your partner, or not, bring an appetite or not but for the sake of all things abs, at least bring yourself. (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  New Lego Education Product WeDo

Full Info here: (URL) the press release: "LEGO® Education WeDo™, a new product that redefines classroom robotics, making it possible for primary school students 7-11 years of age to build and program their own solutions." "The complete LEGO WeDo (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  better vid

Yes it's on my server (URL) click and download Is the same youtube vid from earlier--all spacey, all the time! Dave K (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  better vid

Yes it's on my server (URL) click and download Is the same youtube vid from earlier--all spacey, all the time! Dave K (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  speaking of bacon....

I posted this not too long ago on my wastebook (facebook) wall: "Just wanted to post for the world to know that I am a big fan of Chicken Bacon. I thought Turkey Bacon rocked," (but...) "Chicken bacon is less pricey and just as tastey." posted, June (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dinner?

Friday sounds good. oliver "Chris Magno" <magnochris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:K2Btz1.HA3@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  dinner?

anyone hungry? anyone? we could order BACON! This Friday. Chris (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) k' whats with my IE double posting everything???? Dave K (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Well, the Green Monster is a sight better looking (if I do say...) Dave K (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Well, the Green Monster is a sight better looking (if I do say...) Dave K (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) A number of really important questions still remain unanswered: Will Steve trust his Green Monster bot to drive itself to Chicago? Will he program it to pay its own tolls or have it sneak around the toll gates? Will he add enough power to (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Thanks for accepting the challenge. :) (...) Well, if you're looking for something to do in a couple weeks, (June 7th) this may be worth looking into... (URL) you need any more info than this page provides, feel free to ask me... By my count, (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  You don't know cool...

Until you interface the NXT with a GPS. K, that finally sold me on the NXT. Until this point, the NXT seemed to be the slightly spiffier yet more 'work-to-'bot-greatness ratio' of the RCX. Yes, though the NXT is work intensive to get any kind of (...) (16 years ago, 26-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  You don't know cool...

Until you interface the NXT with a GPS. K, that finally sold me on the NXT. Until this point, the NXT seemed to be the slightly spiffier yet more 'work-to-'bot-greatness ratio' of the RCX. Yes, though the NXT is work intensive to get any kind of (...) (16 years ago, 26-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Lego Ambassador Nomination for Oliver Giesen

Hello everyone, In order to submit Oliver’s Nomination, we need at least 3 testimonials from you, Oliver’s fans ;) If you find some time before noon on Friday can you please write up a testimonial for Oliver. (I will submit his application before (...) (16 years ago, 22-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) I would never say your idea was lame. But, to be fair, I did say that it was wrong. Not that it matters; this is what super-genius think tanks are for. We'll get this right. We shall overcome. (...) I'm not familiar with The Motherland's (...) (16 years ago, 22-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program

(...) Awww Dave, Im not mad, actually I am flattered, but you are right, I will say no. I have too much on my plate right now. Thanks, Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact