 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17792
17791  |  17793
Subject:
speaking of bacon....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:39:23 GMT

I posted this not too long ago on my wastebook (facebook) wall:

"Just wanted to post for the world to know that I am a big fan of
Chicken Bacon. I thought Turkey Bacon rocked," (but...) "Chicken bacon is
less pricey and just as tastey."

posted, June 14, 2008 at 1:19pm

myself, my wife, and my mom and stepdad) had with scrambled eggs
one supper not too long before this was posted.

Anyways, just thought I'd post that.
Ben M.