 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17359 (-5)
  JLUG?

Dave, Did you try to log into JLUG again, and crash it? Hummm, i wonder if JLUG was hacked by some sort of l33t hax-or over at some other lug. ya, that must be, it. JANEY!!!!!! fix it! Chris (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  4404 - for sale -

HI gang - I have a 4404 Land Buster (yellow truck) new, and mostly unopened set for sale. (URL) one point, I pulled out a part or 2. but thats it. I have a new place, space is at a premium, and I need to get rid of a lot stuff I know I just wont (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R22 - swinging bots

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) BEST 20 BUCKS I EVER SPENT! EVER!!!! That little snackmaster got me thru my bachelor decades... Dave K (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R22 - swinging bots

(...) after a few beverages, many people agreed that there were a few ways to solve for this game. many people pointed out the multi motion of knee bend, leg straight pull rope, actions a child uses to swing on a swing. some people envisioned (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R22 - swinging bots

(...) huh? rude? ohhhhh i see, sorry. my por spelling and all that. we made merry. oops (blush) (...) hummmm, i THOUGHT i was clear. 2 sets of ropes was to imply that each round or game will have 2 robots racing against each other. each robot will (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact