 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17358
17357  |  17359
Subject:
4404 - for sale -
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:16:31 GMT

HI gang -

I have a 4404 Land Buster (yellow truck) new, and mostly unopened set
for sale.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4404

At one point, I pulled out a part or 2. but thats it.  I have a new
place, space is at a premium, and I need to get rid of a lot stuff I
know I just wont use. The box is mint, most bags are unopened.

If you are local, and want to discuss this purchase, let me know.

Chris