 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17359
17358  |  17360
Subject:
JLUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:25:48 GMT

Dave,

Did you try to log into JLUG again, and crash it?

Hummm, i wonder if JLUG was hacked by some sort of l33t hax-or over at
some other lug.

ya, that must be, it.

JANEY!!!!!!

fix it!