 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17373
Re: JLUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:28:55 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Y'know, sometimes I feel like I've missed the boat--it's like, 'Hey Gavin
MacLeod!  Put your hat on--You're blinding me with your head!!'

now THAT is a referance from the past.

Maybe I shoudl frequent JLug more to get in on all this wonderful banter (1)

Dave K
1 - I'm just presuming that this wonderful banter originates at JLug,

funny enuff, no, some of those phrases come right from here on Lugnet

Chris