 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17364
Re: JLUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
fix it!

Im working on it (well not really, its out of my hands).

It's just a turn of phrase.

Its just a waiting game now, and not exclusive to JLUG.  (The problem is being
worked on currently, No indication when it will be fixed tho.)

I'm sure there's a lot of work behind the scenes going on.

My apologies to all the users, my congrats to all the nah sayers.

This kind of sentiment accomplishes nothing.

Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Richie Dulin