 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16428
16427  |  16429
Subject:
Good news/bad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:58:40 GMT

Bad news first--I'm in our nations capital (not necessarily bad news) but I will
be here for the week (there--that's the bad news)--Won't be home until Friday
night (more bad news)

The good news?

I brought my Technic collection with me so I'll be building in my spare time..

Ha!  And Chris thought he had a chance at winning!

Dave K
-doomed I tells ya!!!  Doomed!!!!!!