 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16455
Re: Good news/bad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 01:45:14 GMT

<snip>

NINE!!!!

Verboten!!!

RTL rulz 21  part a, section 2.8

(and i quote)

"... shall not use motors from parlugment"

sorry dave.  hope the coffee was good though.

Chris

r21 ruler!!!

So you're quaking in your bootstraps...

I thought as much.

No worries Christopher--I'll be replacing Jason's motors with my own when I get
back to the greater HamLug area--don't want to put other people's stuff thru
undue rtl torture.

On a related note, I have to stop turning my axles into twizzlers--too much
torque and there ye be--a twisted axle.

Quake, Christopher... Quake.

Dave K