 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16450
Re: Good news/bad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:23:24 GMT

   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jason Allemann wrote:

snip

   See--this is why I love this community!

J, only if you can. I’ll meet you wherever and we’ll have a coffee or something. I should be kicked out of the branch by 4-4:30 and back at the hotel by 5ish (traffic depending)

I’m not much for knowing how to get wherever, but I do have Map Point on the laptop ;)

Thanks for hte offer!

Let me know

Dave K

According to the store locator, there’s a Tim Horton’s at 330 Queen Street, which (assuming you are where I think you are) should be right around the corner from you. If not, we’ll find somewhere else.

I’ll be working until around 7, so I can meet you there around 7:15.