 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16432
Re: Good news/bad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:56:29 GMT

You better be celebrating my birthday at that meeting. :-)

Derek

Jason Allemann wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jason Allemann wrote:

<snip>

Hey J!

I wasn't planning on much extra-cuuricular this week, but I'll also be in the
capital region for two weeks (home on weekends) starting Aug 8th.  I was gonna
post to see who wants to do dinner then.

I'm staying at the mariott--one good thing about the company I work for--only
the best'll do on the road ;)

Keep me in mind

Dave K

Sounds good.  FYI, our August meeting will be on the night of the 14th if you
are interested in attending.  Otherwise I'm sure some people would be interested
in dinner some evening.