 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16427
Re: Tug of War - R21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:16:27 GMT

Ka-On Lee wrote:

Whats the status of your robots for the real(1) cool Tug of War R21 game?

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kolee/Mindstorm/bot0.jpg>>

I don't know how heavy it is.

WOW, cool robot,

but ummmm,

Ka-on,  the rope climbing contest was like 2 YEARS ago.

OK, at a guess, i  think your bot will be CLOSE to the 1.5lb limit.

I have discovered that this rule is the one we should actually
"enforce."  With this game, even being a bit over the weight limit will
give your bot an advantage.

Chris