 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16445
Re: Tug of War - R21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:29:56 GMT

WOW, cool robot,

but ummmm,

Ka-on,  the rope climbing contest was like 2 YEARS ago.

This one just grab the rope tightly.  The second one may actually climb a
little.

Yeah I started a second one last night and it's 70% done.  One 'team' can enter
two entries, right? ;)  Or may be I will combine the best part of the two into
one but it will probably get over-weight.

OK, at a guess, i  think your bot will be CLOSE to the 1.5lb limit.

I have discovered that this rule is the one we should actually
"enforce."  With this game, even being a bit over the weight limit will
give your bot an advantage.

For sure the weight is the key.  At worst case I can take off some wheels.