 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16319
Re: latest video of train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:34:12 GMT

<snip>

I'm not sure...

it sort-a kind-a sounded like "the word"

but as is typical for mumbling dave, we cant be sure.

was that the word?

Chris
future RTL champion

When the wooden shoe revolution happens, you'll be the first against the wall...

:p

Dave K