 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16297
16296  |  16298
Subject:
latest video of train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:18:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

small version (8 meg)--
http://sandysparky.net/video/lego/20060619_palisade_villa_small.wmv

bigger version version (17 meg)--
http://sandysparky.net/video/lego/20060619_palisade_villa.wmv

My attempt at an NQC program running on an RCX transmitting to an LDCC enabled
RCX.

Works rather well.

Just have to put more work into it

Yes that's lotsa wires--I'll be able to reduce that because I remembered half
way thru putting this together that, since I'm running LDCC, the rails have 9
volts in 'em at all times and that I can run the lights right from the rails
instad of running wire to 'em from a train controller.

eh, live and learn.

Let me know what you think

Dave K