 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16324
Re: latest video of train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:02:48 GMT

My attempt at an NQC program running on an RCX transmitting to an LDCC enabled
RCX.

Let me know what you think

That was pretty neat!  It'll look fantastic once all the terrain and stuff is
installed.

Good luck with the next part!

Calum