 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16309
Re: latest video of train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 02:28:35 GMT

   So I’m watching the vids and hearing my voice--ever notice that when you hear your recorded voice, it sounds nothing like how you think your voice sounds?

Yeah, that’s just weird.

Just like Chris is weird...

Just like when you’re watching the vid and suddenly your name gets dropped:-)

JOHN

8wide4FR!