 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16290
Re: winch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 03:16:50 GMT

Snipped this whole thing to death, for my own amusement...

Chris said something about "winch",... no Chris, its "I pinch"... not "I winch"

And wow...
Dave lost me here...

i.e. if you had 'x-ray vision'

Remind me to pack my x-ray vision glasses which I ordered from the back of my
MAD mag, along with the sea monkeys, and I should also pack the sexy and oh so
accurate triple beam balance scale (which has never been used for suspicious nor
illegal acts of measuring any flora or fauna).

I've got a plan in mind that isn't affected by this.

I have a plan too, which in now way is winching, pinching, nor illegal!
Of course, my plan is simple, I plan not to build (too many other builds on the
go).

Awww I can hear the collective sigh of relief.

Dont be so happy, I will more than likely still attend, I think I will act all
domestic and bring a pie, or homemade chocolates. Yeah like that will happen!

Janey "Tug of war is for man, not bots, Red Brick"

P.S. Confession... I only really posted this to see if my name has returned to
normal.

P.S.S. Happy Father's Day to the Dads out there... even those of you, that might
not be aware of your heirs.