 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16208
16207  |  16209
Subject:
winch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:02:24 GMT

i this allowed in the tug of war?

http://www.boats4sail.info/pics/winch.jpg

I made one and the rope will slide back and forth before I power the
thing.  but to me this seems to break the spirit of this rule:

Fit a rope through the robot such that

     * At the start of the round, the rope can be freely pulled out of
the robot without moving it

Chris