 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16291
OT: special effects movie trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:53:52 GMT

NO LEGO.

OFF TOPIC.

So, 4 months ago, I was asked to provide FX for a small indie film.

This is a link to the trailer,

15 meg  high res

http://www.skylightfilms.ca/highlightfiles/FinalBETrailer2.wmv

6 meg low(er) res

http://www.skylightfilms.ca/highlightfiles/FinalBETrailer1.wmv

If it was a gun shot, spark, or car blowing up, I did it.

ya, it really did have Roddy Piper, and Nick Mancuso.

Chris
"the Fire Marshal wants to see what?"