 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16225
Re: K, haven't had this much LEGO fun in a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:06:44 GMT

   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

snip

   O.T. I have taken your suggestion and moved the third module, behind the second instead of along side, nice to be able to use the depth... Anyhow, progress is slow but steady... want to get finished before the camping/hiking/canoeing starts so it can get all packed away to work on other MOCS until fall sets in.

Janey “Red Brick”

If you want to be next to me, we can arrange to have roads (if you want) to go b/w your modules and mine

I’ll try and get a TD up

Dave K

here--

or not--we can stick to the bottom road only. Actually, if we stick to just the bottom road, I don’t have to run a road crossing across all those tracks :)

Dave K