 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16219
Re: K, haven't had this much LEGO fun in a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:21:46 GMT

I hope to have videos up soon,

Looking forward to it.

but I've had to rebuild most of the layout--it's
smaller

Awwwwwwww.

(for me to manage better to bring to shows and bring it into the realm
of actually having enough brick to actually complete it)

OH no, a dose of reality?  Thats no fun, wink!

and I have to change
much of the hoppers and such.

and may I suggest that one hopper gets a newer (something from post 1972) brick
with better clutch power if it hasnt already, wink!

It's going to be very close to what the first videos looked like--

http://sandysparky.net/blog/00000295.php

except the trains'll be controlled via DCC instead of NQC--smoother and more
reliable.

Anyway, I wanted to share the excitement!

Dave K

Awesome Dave!  Glad you are having fun with the new layout, and glad moving it
all to DCC wasnt over your head! (man, Sandy better burn my official Dave K Fan
Club card when you say "I do")

O.T. I have taken your suggestion and moved the third module, behind the second
instead of along side, nice to be able to use the depth... Anyhow, progress is
slow but steady... want to get finished before the camping/hiking/canoeing
starts so it can get all packed away to work on other MOCS until fall sets in.

Janey "Red Brick"