 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16220
Re: K, haven't had this much LEGO fun in a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:23:07 GMT

I'm trying to automate my layout to basically be a 'GBC'...

   I'm looking forward to seeing that someday - the video looks wonderful, and
it's one of the directions I'd like to move towards with the GBC.

Mark also came up with an NQC to DCC communications protocol.

   OK, where/when was that and how did I miss it?!? How does it work (will it
work under OSX), and is there a general download? I may end up modding some
motors...

I wanted to share the excitement!

   I do to - but I can't get into your "space" currently.

--
Brian Davis