 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16020
Re: Coulda sworn i posted this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Wow, Great clip Dave... now thats 26 minutes of my life well wasted.

What exactly is the phrase that they keep repeating?

Hmmm, a very cute “ParLUGmenter” birdie, helped me solve this problem via some most excellent sleuthing.

I’d love to tell you myself... (and frankly I would rather go with Jason’s quote “I think that little ditty they kept repeating did some serious psychological damage...” since I love a good conspiracy) but I think you will enjoy finding the truth yourself.

HINT... (sends pirate map... ) click here on the X... wink!

WARNING (not entirely kid friendly) Do not click, if the word “frigging”, “genius” or the ‘naughty’ word for butt, bothers you, your morality or the morality of people within ear shot of your pc.

Janey “I find the word “genius” very offensive, Red Brick”