 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15997
Re: Coulda sworn i posted this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Wow, Great clip Dave... now thats 26 minutes of my life well wasted.

   Yeah, I'll have to look at it in detail later (with Ben). What exactly is the
phrase that they keep repeating?

Im not sure, but I do know that last night I couldnt sleep a wink... mind
control at its finest, Im sure.  I suggest you have Ben watch, but put your
machine on "mute" first.

I feel like i'm watching parts of Serinity.
While you're wasting your finite number of heartbeats on balls falling/flying
everwhere, look at this too:

http://blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/

Wow, thats like some twisted version of "Find Waldo in the GBC room at
BrickFest".

Actually, that page directly reminded me of a computer game my kids adored as
youngsters, it called the "Incredible Machine" and it allowed a drag and drop of
various items, for example spring loaded devices, ropes, gears, cannons, etc. as
well as animals like a cat and mouse.  After dropping the items in place, you
would "run" it, and gravity as well as the animation would take place.  It was
hugely addicting for our family, and if its still available I would highly
recommend it to anyone with kids that have any interest in mechanics or Goldburg
concepts.

Janey "Every good idea has all ready been taken, Red Brick"

   If that was true we wouldn't ever see another original or interesting new GBC
module. And I don't think we've even come close to that as yet.

Aww, I wasn't really that serious, I was just seeing if I could make Steve
reply, I haven't heard much from him, lately.  Besides, I am seriously jealous
of any of those guys that can make a ball pump actually work.  I just keep
making horrible grinding noises and sending balls flying up into my chandelier.