 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16030
Re: Coulda sworn i posted this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 03:53:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Hmmm, a very cute “ParLUGmenter” birdie, helped me solve this problem via some most excellent sleuthing.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ParLUGmenter birdie. (I knew Ottawa was good for something, other than pork barrel government spending :)

Hmmm the birdie gets all the credit, and I get nothing (remind me in future to keep the ParLUGment whispers totally quiet)?? Gee thanks Calum! Wink.

How’s the new train layout coming? Any progress pics, or do I have to wait til the weekend of the 7th?

Uh...progress pics eh? I guess I’d need progress before I could take pictures of it, right? :)

Calum