 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15998
Re: Coulda sworn i posted this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Besides, I am seriously jealous
of any of those guys that can make a ball pump actually work.  I just keep
making horrible grinding noises and sending balls flying up into my chandelier.

he, he.  Janey said ball pump.  :)

Janey, I have instructions for a very nice ball pump.  I'd like to post it for
you, but I'm too busy with stuff I can't talk about.  :)

Steve