 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15210
Re: OT - anyone own a robot vacum?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:08:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote:

On 11/16/05, Chris Magno wrote:

My walmart flier has a Koolvac for $130 CAN.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_zdpcm/is_200505/ai_n13637103

"The cleaning mechanisms, sensors, look and feel and even the sound of
their product mimics Roomba. Yet it doesn't have the quality, or the
years of robotics expertise that underlie iRobot's Roomba""

I wouldn't take that statement too seriously -- it's a lawyer spouting
turf-talk, not a product review.

Steve