 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15232
Re: OT - anyone own a robot vacum?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:47:31 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

My walmart flier has a Koolvac for $130 CAN.

Does anyone have a robotic vacuum?  I cant find much about this specific
bot on epinions.

The "Roomba" is a perfect example of how a company with no sense of product
design can throw together crap that is inexpensive and woo everyone over in
seconds with blinky lights and whirry motors.  It's nothing more than a
dustbuster or a swiffer glued on top of on a bumper bot. :)

I'm saving up for my dyson DC06 and CR01 Contrarotator, thank you very much.
The DC06 is an actual hardcore vacuum, based on dyson's unbeatable root
cyclone technology:

http://www.museum-gestaltung.ch/Htmls/Ausstellungen/Archiv/2000/DerGehilfe/Dyson.jpg

http://www.international.dyson.com/nav/inpageframe.asp?id=TECH/CONTRAROTATOR/OVERVIEW/MENU&sinavtype=menu

(Click "See the CR01 TV advert."  I FREAK OUT!!!!!!! I CANNOT HANDLE IT.  OH

I *LOVE* WELL DESIGNED PRODUCT.

    Iain