 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15284
Re: OT - anyone own a robot vacum?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:55:16 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

My walmart flier has a Koolvac for $130 CAN.

Does anyone have a robotic vacuum?  I cant find much about this specific
bot on epinions.

Should I spend the $130, or just live with the dust bunny's ?

http://www.factorydirect.ca/WEB-COUPONS/HGE103.gif

I found this in my FD spam mail today.  It IS FD though...

Calum

FD has been more or less Ok for me.  The one time I had a bad hard
drive, they swaped it out.   minimal fuss.

I even got the pinhole camera from them.  $130 for a (probably)
refurbish robot vacum... I just dont know.

But thanks for the heads up.

Chris