 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14911
  so...

I'm working on my train layout. it's like 3 weeks before the show and i've barely begun.so if y'all don't mind that my whole layout is like a 'work in progress', it'd be appreciated. As well, in the train layout i'm working on stuff that will make (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: so...

(...) If you need to paint anything plastic, Krylon has a special formulated paint called Fusion Paint. IT was specifically designed to bond to most plastics. the colour pallet is limited, but for painting plastic without flaking... its amazing. (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: so...

(...) As long as you are painting over the Fusion paint this is fine. The problem that I've encountered with Fusion is that it picks up color from underlying plastics, paticularly red plastic. I've been making models and movie props for years. If (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: so...

(...) Is one of those situations were you have to paint a horse to get a convincing looking cow on camera, and if you want a horse you have to tape a bunch of cats together? Derek (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: so...

(...) Ummm Derek, shhh those are supposed to be protected secrets... Actually, all jokes aside, considering this post from you Derek, I'm gonna make a leap in faith and suggest that from NOW ON, please use the paints in an WELL ventilated area. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)