 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14915
Re: so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:59:09 GMT

Is one of those situations were you have to paint a horse to get a
convincing looking cow on camera, and if you want a horse you have to
tape a bunch of cats together?

Derek

Ummm Derek, shhh those are supposed to be protected secrets... Actually, all
jokes aside, considering this post from you Derek, I'm gonna make a leap in
faith and suggest that from NOW ON, please use the paints in an WELL ventilated
area.

Janey "I wish I COULD blame the paints, Red Brick"