 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14912
Re: so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:04:47 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

On a totally different topic, who here has ever spraypainted LEGO bricks before?
I need to get a spraycan that's close to old light grey and need the best way to
spraypaint lego

Dave K

If you need to paint anything plastic, Krylon has a special formulated
paint called Fusion Paint.

IT was specifically designed to bond to most plastics. the colour pallet
is limited, but for painting plastic without flaking... its amazing.

what I have told people is to get a fusion colour close to what you
want, and paint your product. THEN, find almost any other spray bomb in
the colour you require, and apply it over the fusion.

http://www.krylon.com/main/product_template.cfm?levelid=5&sub_levelid=10&productid=1751&content=product_details

good luck.

Chris