 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1471
    MONKEY ROBOT —Chris Magno
   To ALL R9 ROBOT builders I need your attentions for a few minutes I've been thinking and playing: Myself and others on the list have started to fool around with a monkey or two, and are finding the challenge more difficult that we first thought. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Rob Stehlik
     (...) been thinking and playing: (...) Relax! Sure its difficult, but not impossible! I have been working on other things lately, but I will see if I can get a concept thrown together... I have actually spent some time sketching ideas on my notepad. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Chris Magno
     (...) don't worry, I like this game to much to cancel it. but it does pose a problem or 2 in real life that you notebook wont point out. that's why i was pleading. AND it wasn't just me that has had problems, others who shall remain nameless (to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Rob Stehlik
     (...) Good! I like this game too. Especia;;y the ptential for catastrophic failure. I don't think there will be any close matches, since its an all or nothing situation. (...) My opinion: The size limitation is very reasonable, but I wouldn't mind (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Calum Tsang
      (...) How about something like tapping a piece of paper, or tearing a piece of tissue paper? Calum (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Chris Magno
     (...) when you drill a 5/8" hole in the 2x4 do your best to make it as square as possible. if you drill crooked, then your pipes will not be parallel. I'm pretty good at thinking out of the box, your right a monkey dose not need 2 arms, 2 legs. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Eric Lanteigne
     (...) thanks (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Chris Magno
     we have agreed on a 6" spacing. and the length is 8' the ladder will some how be suspended above the floor at 2' the idea is that if your robot falls, then the carnage that follows will be VERY fun to watch :) -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Eric Sophie
   I visited your Walker Page and I like it! Right on! I really like seeing different solutions to making Walking robots. Also keep going with the event challange, this could be big one day!! This is a 15 motor Walking Hexapod Armature I built a few (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Chris Magno
   Eric: (...) I've said it in the past, and i'll say it again. WOW! I've also said, that your creations SCARE THE LIVING ---- OUT OF ME!! :) I think it is all the antennas and other "bits" that poke out. the are so cool, just a bit on the evil side (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: MONKEY ROBOT —Eric Sophie
   Hee hee thanks Chris, somtimes I forget or lose track of who I've Shown them to. Keep up with the competions, I'll keep me eye on them..... Eric Ramapo River Robot Builder (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)