 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14677
Re: R20 - The Mating Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:54:00 GMT

On Sat, September 17, 2005 11:44 am, Chris Magno wrote:
Titled: The Mating Game R-20

Build a robot to fit in the usual 12" cubed size rule.

Robots will be playing on the 8'x 8' play field.

At some point soon, Dave and the group will agree on a standard for
accepting standard 2x4 bricks.  (we have to finalize ~IF~ we will plate
and tile the bricks to make them more manageable)

This should be a nice game to help get more beginners into the group.

Instead of a 2x4 brick, could people use 3 2x4 plates?  That will greatly expand the
number of possible colors.

Have fun.
Steve